Overall the program was a great success! We developed team communication skills that we still use in meetings to this day and have learned a great deal about each other in the process.
President and CEO, B2B Trust
Communication is vital for success, yet it is the number one challenge for organizations worldwide. In this workshop we address interpersonal and interdepartmental communication through personal styles assessments (such as the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® or Identity Mapping™) and a series of interactive challenges. Participants learn how to connect with all potential audiences by recognizing communication preferences, presenting ideas appropriately, understanding others’ points of view and responding appropriately. Explore the challenges specific to your workplace, and learn to overcome communication barriers between departments, teams, customers and clients. This workshop is appropriate for intact teams and project teams.
- A personal styles inventory such as Myers-Briggs (MBTI®), Personal Communication Style Inventory (PCSI), etc.
- A series of lightly active challenges centred on communication
- Debriefs and facilitated small group discussions
- Tools and models related to communications, active listening and feedback
- Workbook (optional), Summit Tool Cards
- Identification of best practices and action planning
Scott has been very instrumental in assisting us in using our human capital to our fullest capacity, assessing our strengths and weaknesses, developing leaders and implementing communication strategies.
President and CEO, Windsor Regional Hospital
- Value the diversity of other team members’ communication styles
- Understand your own preferences for relating and communicating
- Understand teammates preferences for relating and communicating
- Understand the elements of effective communication
- Assess communication strengths and weaknesses, and take action
Join Us for a Preview Event
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free virtual preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips