On of the key signals for me as to the return we get from these work sessions is the long lasting effect on the group. Today, after almost two weeks the participants are still talking about the experience relative to communication, motivation and team work.
VP National Sales & Marketing Canada, Deutsche Financial Services
Are your team members locked in destructive conflict? Does your team spend too much time in unproductive storming and too little time truly performing? This session will help team members find that “sweet spot” where they can productively use differences of opinion, resolve destructive conflict, and find common ground in the team setting. Participants will identify their own preferred conflict management style, learn to identify types of conflict and apply a variety of resolution strategies through role plays and case studies. We will also look at useful tools such as active listening and effective feedback.
This workshop is appropriate for intact teams, project teams and team leaders.
- Lightly active team challenges and related debriefs
- Models relating to conflict, communications and feedback
- A self-assessment of preferred conflict management styles (Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument©)
- Case studies, exercises and discussions (customized to your workplace)
- Summit Tool Cards and workbook (optional)
- Individual action planning and team “best practices”
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your organization for helping to make our first national sales at Guilford an outstanding success.
David P. Wright
Executive Vice President, Guilford Pharmaceuticals
- Understand and value each person’s unique contributions
- Learn to recognize and assess different types of conflict
- Employ a variety of conflict management techniques
- Avoid unwarranted conflict and learn to benefit from healthy opposition
- Effectively manage conflict situations
- Seek win/win solutions
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips