We also created a new vision statement that invigorated our leadership team and gave them new focus in the development of our company culture.
General Manager, InterContinental Toronto Centre
Today’s most successful organizations have created a culture in which employees are fully engaged, connected to a common purpose and empowered to act. Such a culture rarely appears on its own. It happens when leaders deliberately act to create and nurture it throughout the organization. What is your organizational culture?
Summit Team Building will use the Human Synergistics’ “Organizational Culture Inventory®” to assess your current culture. The Inventory measures 12 behavioural norms and identifies 3 possible cultures. We will then help you define your ideal culture through workshops designed to discover your shared values, create a shared vision and create your best practices.
- The Organizational Culture Inventory®
- Presentation and interpretation of the assessment tool
- Follow up workshops to determine shared values, ideal culture and best practices
- Creation of an action plan
- Follow up coaching
Summit has orchestrated training sessions for our approximately 750 staff, resulting in improved communications between all areas of operation and inspiring our team.
Area Manager, Conservation Halton
- Improve morale and productivity
- Reduce employee turnover
- Connect employees to the overarching purpose
- Improve creativity and innovation
- Improve service
- Boost initiative
- Empower individuals and teams
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips