It has only been a couple of weeks since our program and I can see that there has been effort within our management team to make a positive change in spreading leadership and accountability across our entire organization.
Worldsource Financial, President
Organizations must have effective leadership at all levels in order to be successful. Developing effective leaders is a deliberate and ongoing process. This multi-stage program will inspire participants to set a compelling personal leadership vision, help them to assess their current reality and give them the tools they need for success. We integrate Emotional Intelligence (EQi 2.0) and a suite of other personal development assessments to provide a framework for examining leadership styles and attributes, and to inform the action-planning process. The program looks at relevant leadership theories and develops important skills for engaging followers, building teams, communicating, giving feedback, coaching, managing change and connecting people to the organization’s purpose. Leaders learn to create a team environment where trust, innovation and commitment flourish. Above all, they create their personal vision for “greatness” and a plan to get there.
- Psychometric profiling tools such as Emotional Intelligence and 360 assessment
- Lightly active challenge experiences
- Periods of reflection and facilitated discussions
- Presentations of current theories and models
- Summit Tool Cards and workbooks
- Leadership case studies
- Creation of personal leadership vision and action plan
The program is designed around theoretically informed experiential learning, giving participants a mixture of knowledge and practical tools for improving their leadership skills.
Professor Brad MacKay, PhD
University of Edinburgh MBA
- Be inspired toward great leadership
- Develop a clear personal leadership vision
- Understand your current leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the role of Emotional Intelligence in leadership
- Understand leadership styles and when to apply them
- Develop skills in key areas of leadership such as motivating, communicating and managing change
- Implement a deliberate plan to achieve your leadership vision
Join Us for a Showcase
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free virtual preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips