Summit has managed to package what is usually dry and boring theory into an expertly orchestrated and presented session, seasoned with fun and interaction meant to showcase key concepts.
Is your team struggling to keep up with the rapid pace of change? In Navigating Change we explore the link between our need for innovation and the challenge of coping with the change it inevitably causes. Team members assess their own change hardiness, learn about the change cycle, and develop personal strategies to move from denial and negative emotion to embracing … even driving … change.
This workshop is appropriate for intact teams, project teams and team leaders. The workshop for teams is delivered from the perspective of embracing and adapting to change as a team member, and addresses current change events. The workshop for team leaders takes the perspective of how to engage people in an anticipated change process, and what to expect as they grapple with it.
- A series of light physical activities
- Debriefs and facilitated discussions
- Presentations on current change theories and models from Kotter, Lewin and others
- Change resiliency self assessment
The feedback I have received from participants who attended your presentation has been entirely positive.
Dr. Lillian Ma
Chair, Landlord and Tenant Board
- Be aware of their reactions to change
- Understand the change cycle
- Identify personal strategies for becoming more adaptive
- Learn to lead change
- Develop strategies to support one another in times of change
- Know when and how to communicate change
- View change as an opportunity
Join Us for a Preview Event
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free virtual preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips