Strength Deployment Inventory
"Summit delivered a top notch event that was both fun and relevant. Enabling us to achieve our goal of creating more familiarity amongst our group and improving morale. "
Manager, Administration, ScotiaMcLeod
The Strength Deployment Inventory ® (SDI®) is the cornerstone tool of Relationship Awareness Theory. Whereas many other tools measure behaviour, the Strength Deployment Inventory tool goes beyond behaviour into the motivations and values that underlie those behaviours. Identifying people’s unique driving forces is tremendously helpful – particularly when it feels like people are crashing into each other, rather than driving an organization’s results.
Relationship intelligence gives organizations and individuals the tools they need to build more effective personal and professional relationships. This tool empowers people to recognize that they can choose their behaviours to accommodate their underlying values, while also taking into account the values of others. It is a dynamic and powerful way to look at human relationships that aids in minimizing unnecessary conflict while building communication, empathy, and effective relationships.
- The Strength Deployment Inventory assessment tool and Interpretive Guide
- Presentation of the Strength Deployment Inventory assessment tool results through an interactive process
- A Team Plot highlighting areas of strength, as well as ‘borrowing’ challenges
- Creation of personal and team action plans
We can see the difference these training session have had and the result has been positive experiences for our guests and increased sales.
Area Manager, Conservation Halton
- Understand and leverage other team members’ unique motivation and talents
- Learn to look for the right things and ask the right questions of colleagues, staff and clients to help tap into how they are wired
- Challenge unproductive and limiting mindsets
- Avoid unwarranted conflict while learning to benefit from healthy opposition
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips