Overcoming Five Team Dysfunctions Virtual Edition
"No other team development company could have made the day as exceptional. The facilitators from Summit were energetic and engaged and they kept the team engaged. I can't wait to work with you again."
Senior Administrative Assistant, Canadian Blood Services
In the view of many organizational experts, teamwork remains the one sustainable competitive advantage that has been largely untapped. Building an effective team takes commitment and a deliberate, thoughtful approach from everyone involved. This workshop is based on the elegant and simple model described by Patrick Lencioni in his bestselling book, "Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of Team."
Using various virtual engagement tools, breakout rooms and discussions, you will experience team success and explore each of the five main barriers to team performance in the workplace: Absence of Trust, Fear of Conflict, Lack of Commitment, Avoidance of Accountability and Inattention to Results. Discussions and planning sessions focus the team on identifying behaviours, strategies and best practices to overcome the “five dysfunctions”.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team® on-line assessment and team report Interactive and engaging challenges and discussions designed to bring the model to life
- Debriefs and facilitated small group discussions
- Tools and models related to overcoming the dysfunctions and reaching high performance
- Individual action planning
"It would be in the best interest of any company, whatever the industry, to participate in your program."
VP of Operations Big Systems Distribution
- Build a foundation of trust
- Learn to benefit from constructive conflict
- Learn to achieve buy-in and commitment to team decisions Learn to be accountable as individuals and a team
- Learn to focus on results
- Create team best practices and individual action
Join Us for a Showcase
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free virtual preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips