Navigating Change Virtual Edition
Summit has managed to package what is usually dry and boring theory into an expertly orchestrated and presented session, seasoned with fun and interaction meant to showcase key concepts.
Is your team struggling to keep up with the rapid pace of change?
In Navigating Change we explore the link between our need for innovation and the challenge of coping with the change it inevitably causes.
Team members assess their own change hardiness, learn about the change cycle, and develop personal strategies to move from denial and negative emotion to embracing … even driving … change.
This workshop is appropriate for intact teams, project teams and team leaders.
Whether you want to gain the perspective of embracing and adapting to change as a team member, or learn how to lead your group through anticipated changes effecting your organization, this workshop is for you.
- Be aware of their reactions to change
- Understand the change cycle
- Identify personal strategies for becoming more adaptive Learn to lead change
- Develop strategies to support one another in times of change Know when and how to communicate change
- View change as an opportunity
The feedback I have received from participants who attended your presentation has been entirely positive.
Dr. Lillian MaChair,
Landlord and Tenant Board
- Encourage social responsibility by giving back to the global community in a tangible way
- Take a refreshing break from the inside of your meeting room and enjoy the local culture and sights surrounding your venue
- Use creative problem solving to develop strategies that lead to high performance
Join Us for a Preview Event
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free virtual preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips