Effective Communication Virtual Edition
"Overall the program was a great success! We developed team communication skills that we still use in meetings to this day and have learned a great deal about each other in the process."
President and CEO, B2B Trust
Communication is vital for success, yet it is the number one challenge for organizations worldwide.
In this workshop we address interpersonal and interdepartmental communication through personal styles assessments (such as the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™ or Identity Mapping™) and a series of interactive activities. Participants learn how to connect with all potential audiences by recognizing communication preferences, presenting ideas appropriately, understanding others’ points of view and responding appropriately.
Explore the challenges specific to your workplace, and learn to overcome communication barriers between departments, teams, customers, and clients. This workshop is appropriate for intact teams and project teams
- A personal styles inventory such as Myers-Briggs (MBTI®), Personal Communication Style Inventory (PCSI), etc.
- A series of engaging activities using virtual tools and breakout room discussions centered on communication
- Debriefs and facilitated small group discussions
- Tools and models related to communication, active listening and feedback
- PDF fillable Workbook
- Identification of best practices and action planning
- Can be designed as a stand alone workshop or into multiple modules
"Scott has been very instrumental in assisting us in using our human capital to its fullest capacity -assessing our strengths and weaknesses, developing leaders, and implementing communication strategies."
President and CEO Windsor Regional Hospital
- Value the diversity of other team members’ communication styles
- Understand your own preferences for relating and communicating
- Understand teammates preferences for relating and communicating
- Understand the elements of effective communication
- Assess communication strengths and blind spots, and take action
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips