Emotional Intelligence Virtual Workshop
"I have been impressed with the debrief and the level of the trainers abilities to tie it back to the workplace. I also know that our team has benefited from the comments I have received."
Human Resources Manager, Sir Corp
Much of a person's success is based on their ability to be in touch with, monitor, and effectively manage their responses to a variety of interpersonal interactions. This is referred to as Emotional Intelligence (EI). The measure of EI is a powerful predictor of success, and it can be improved through training, awareness, and deliberate action.
Understanding where we have healthy, under-functioning or even over-functioning qualities in various EI scales is the first step in becoming more effective in the roles we play both professionally and personally.
Participants will gain an understanding of key concepts and reflect on how they apply to them through interactive presentations and discussion. From there, they will create action plans in areas they feel are most relevant and important to them right now.
- Participants will complete a pre-workshop EQi2.0® psychometric assessment and receive a comprehensive, personalized report based on their response
- Presentation of current theories and models on the brain and emotional functioning
- Periods of self-reflection, smaller breakout room discussions, and interactive online engagement will support the model and help them zero in on the EI scales they will choose to develop first
You understood our requirements and delivered a program that was met with resounding applause. Your session has been reported as on of the highlights of our national meeting.
Director Client Operations Training Telus Mobility
- Learn about the emotional competencies of leadership and team work
- Learn about your own level of emotional functioning in 15 different areas
- Develop strategies to leverage the EI areas where strengths are already well developed as well as manage responses when dealing with emotion-laden interactions with others
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips