Strength Deployment Inventory Virtual Edition
"Summit delivered a top notch event that was both fun and relevant. Enabling us to achieve our goal of creating more familiarity amongst our group and improving morale.
Manager, Administration, ScotiaMcLeod
The Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI®) is the cornerstone tool of the Relationship Awareness Theory. Whereas many other tools measure personality, the SDI goes beyond that and explores the motivations and values that support the behaviours we choose. Identifying the unique forces that drive us is tremendously helpful -particularly when it feels like people are crashing into each other, rather than driving organizational results.
Relationship intelligence gives organizations and individuals the tools they need to build more effective personal and professional relationships.This deeper understanding can set up teams for high performance and successful collaboration, even in a virtual or remote setting! This tool empowers people to recognize that they can choose their behaviours to accommodate their underlying values, while also taking into account the values of others. It is a dynamic and powerful way to look at human relationships that aids in minimizing unnecessary conflict while building communication, empathy, and effective relationships.
- Participants will complete an online SDI® assessment tool prior to the program and receive a comprehensive Interpretive Guide
- Presentation of the SDI® assessment tool is provided through an interactive process including breakout rooms and other virtual engagement tools
- A team plot highlighting areas of strength, as well as 'borrowing' challenges
We can see the difference these training sessions have had and the results have been positive experiences for our guests and have increased our sales.
Area Manager, Conservation Halton
- Understand and leverage the motivations and talents of individuals and teams
- Learn to look for the right things and ask the right questions of colleagues, staff, and clients to help tap into how they are wired
- Challenge unproductive and limiting mindsets
- Avoid unwarranted conflict while learning to benefit from healthy opposition
Join Us for a Showcase
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free virtual preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips