The Juggling Act
"This was the perfect workshop to support our meeting. We had been talking about these exact learning principles and this activity put it all into practice. Everyone was engaged, learning and having fun and they were so much more productive as a result of this short time spent learning a new skill in a dynamic environment."
We’ve all been there…back to back meetings where concentration and focus fades as the day goes on. Inevitably, the final product is the total loss of your team's engagement. In order to make the most of your limited and valuable face-to-face meeting time, your team needs to be in an environment which promotes engagement, focus, and a learning mindset.
Your team will learn the art of juggling by breaking down a complex task into small and manageable steps. Peer coaching in smaller groups will provide support and motivation as participants learn and have fun together. All of these concepts easily transfer to any number of new tasks your team faces every day.
- Give your team an reinvigorating break from your offsite meeting by engaging in some fun and interactive learning
- Participants will learn the skills needed to successfully master the art of juggling
- The principles involved in this process are simple and provide a reminder that we have all learned something that we never thought we could
- Each step will be explained and demonstrated before getting small groups in to practice and coach each other
- Individuals will set their own goals - regardless of how ambitious they are, everyone will leave with a sense of accomplishment
“Summit did an exceptional job at our team meeting and the program offered was well aligned with our company mission, and very well executed. The Summit team was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend them for a fun team building event.”
- Build relationships through fun, learning, making lots of mistakes and coaching each other to success
- Apply new learning skills to other challenges your team takes on
- Take a break from your conference/work meetings and inject a high energy challenge into your day
Join Us for a Showcase
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free half-day preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips