Put Your Chef Hat On!
“ I really appreciate all the time and planning you put into this for IMAX and all I can say is it paid off. I will never forget my boss doing a song and dance in an apron and bandana-priceless. I guarantee that IMAX will be calling on you for future work.”
Manager, Sales Planning IMAX Corporation
Searching for a model of brilliant teamwork in action? Look no further than the kitchen of a great restaurant. Chefs practice communication, prioritizing, adaptability, and improvisation every day. Now your corporate team can harness and hone these same skills by participating in Put Your Chef Hat On!
This unique culinary adventure mixes one part Iron Chef with one part Amazing Race to produce an unforgettable team building experience. Our most popular program, Put Your Chef Hat On is sure to leave your team energized and connected.
Designed and delivered by Summit Team Building - Canada's leading team and leadership development providers!
- Competitive teams must create a culinary masterpiece
- Ingredients and cooking equipment are earned through a variety of challenges, including food trivia, blinded aroma station, and some out of the ordinary team building exercises
- Teams must adapt, improvise and harness all of their creative thinking
- Teams must dazzle a panel of judges by delivering an innovative marketing presentation
- Time and resources are limited and pressure is high
- Don't worry, participants will not be asked to consume their creations - that's a task reserved for our expert judges
"We used Summit for one of our corporate events and it couldn't have been better. We did the 'Chef Hat' program and we had a ton of fun participating in all the activities. I would
recommend them to anyone looking to bring their group together and have a great time while doing so."
- Build relationships by allowing your team to play with a purpose
- Inject a high-energy event into your offsite meetings
- Balance limited time and resources to create and market a winning product
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips