Reaching New Heights
Summit Team Building offered a lively, professionally facilitated and invigorating experience for our group. Fun was had by ALL!!!
Thank you so much.
This ropes course experience will literally take your team to new heights. This exciting session will utilize the power of experiential learning to enhance communication skills, building trust among team members, and encourage personal growth.
We have designed this program for participants of almost all ability levels and various roles can be played by team members. This session is fun, engaging, memorable, and will get your team into their learning zone!
Take your team's performance to the next level with this unforgettable
team building experience.
- We'll start the program off with a few warm up team activities and discuss the importance of trust and communication on a high performing team
- All participants are provided with the best equipment and instructed by our highly trained and certified ropes course instructors
- Challenge by choice provides an opportunity for all participants to succeed regardless of physical abilities or comfort levels
- A facilitated debriefing session will connect the experience to relevant workplace learning
"Thank you to Summit Team for the most amazing training we have ever experienced. Our program was an excellent forum for learning the importance of working together, clear communication, and most importantly, having fun! This was a wonderful way to bring our group together as one team."
Haver & Boeker
- Experience both personal and team growth
- Strengthen personal relationships
- Examine trust and communication as it relates to high performance
- Expand your comfort zone and support others as they do the same
- Discover tools and tips that can help teams be more effective in the
Join Us for a Showcase
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free virtual preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips