The team building session was tons of fun but at the same time it replicated the challenges we face every day. As a team coming together I think we learned to better appreciate the skills each of us brings to the team and to work together to overcome our challenges.
High-performing teams are never satisfied with the status quo. They are driven to always look for innovative ways of raising the bar and bringing more meaning to the work they do. Another quality that sets thriving teams apart from the pack is their passion for seeking ways to extend their successes beyond their own boardrooms to make a difference in the global community.
Survive or Thrive is an energetic, competitive, and insightful team experience that will identify the key team skills that are needed to make thriving a reality, while building stronger team relationships and morale. Add this to an element of Corporate Social Responsibility and you have the makings of a truly meaningful team experience.
- Participants will be strategically divided into competitive teams
- Teams must compete in a series of challenging activities
- Each activity will bring to life a key team skill required to “thrive” (i.e., communication, trust, alignment, etc.)
- Groups will learn about an exciting and innovative initiative that is transforming the world through play, and will ultimately facilitate the donation of a brand new “One World Futbol” to a community in need
- Vital roles will exist for all participants regardless of ability or activity level
We have moved to a new level both individually and as a team. All the activities were fun and challenging -- a great opportunity for us to switch gears, stay fresh and keep our creative juices flowing.
Manager, Brain Injury Community Re-Entry
- Encourage social responsibility by giving back to the global community in a tangible way
- Identify and practice the skills needed for team success
- Understand and value each person's unique contribution to the team
Join Us for a Showcase
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free virtual preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips