We worked with Summit on several occasions now. In each instance they have demonstrated an appreciation and sensitivity to our culture and dynamics. As a result, their exercises have all proven to be energizing and useful and have contributed to the enhancement of working relationships within our organization.
Vanished! Without a trace. Deep in the Canadian wilderness, a team of leading scientists set out to locate a rare flower. Their mission complete, the scientists were headed home. But they never arrived.
Your world-famous team is summoned for this challenging search-and-rescue mission in which you’ll apply your freshly acquired skills in GPS navigation, high-angle rescue and more! Can your team execute this rescue before the clock runs out? Communication and planning will be the keys to your success.
- Your team must ultimately locate the scientists, treat their injuries, and evacuate them to safety
- Team members will be split up and be trained in one area of specialization that may include:
- High angle rescue
- Rope stretcher construction
- GPS navigation
- Wilderness first-aid and base camp management
- Radio communication
- Once the Search and Rescue begins all of these diverse skills must be integrated with precision and speed
Summit Team Building’s non- traditional methods delve into the heart of team dynamics and provide learning with lasting results.
Human Resources Manager, Henry Schein Arcona
- Find the winning balance between planning and execution
- Create “big-picture” thinking and generate interdepartmental collaboration
- Provide a physically active experience that gets participants outdoors
Join Us for a Preview Event
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free virtual preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips