We worked with Summit on several occasions now. In each instance they have demonstrated an appreciation and sensitivity to our culture and dynamics. As a result, their exercises have all proven to be energizing and useful and have contributed to the enhancement of working relationships within our organization.
Vanished! Without a trace. Deep in the Canadian wilderness, a team of leading scientists set out to locate a rare flower. Their mission complete, the scientists were headed home. But they never arrived.
Your world-famous team is summoned for this challenging search-and-rescue mission in which you’ll apply your freshly acquired skills in GPS navigation, high-angle rescue and more! Can your team execute this rescue before the clock runs out? Communication and planning will be the keys to your success.
- Your team must ultimately locate the scientists, treat their injuries, and evacuate them to safety
- Team members will be split up and be trained in one area of specialization that may include:
- High angle rescue
- Rope stretcher construction
- GPS navigation
- Wilderness first-aid and base camp management
- Radio communication
- Once the Search and Rescue begins all of these diverse skills must be integrated with precision and speed
Summit Team Building’s non- traditional methods delve into the heart of team dynamics and provide learning with lasting results.
Human Resources Manager, Henry Schein Arcona
- Find the winning balance between planning and execution
- Create “big-picture” thinking and generate interdepartmental collaboration
- Provide a physically active experience that gets participants outdoors
Join Us for a Showcase
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free half-day preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips