Putt-ing People First
Summit delivered a truly innovative program with the right combination of challenge, creativity, teamwork and fun. As always they delivered with their usual flair and professionalism, making the evening a terrific success.
Director of Marketing and Communications, CIBC
Charity golf tournaments seem to be everywhere these days and now your team can hold one of their own – with a twist! Designing outrageous obstacles and colourfully designed putting greens will put your team to the test, all while generating a donation to a local community kitchen.
- Competing teams must ultimately build a mini-golf hole out of a variety of materials including non-perishable food items that will be donated to a local charity
- Construction materials are earned by completing several creative activities that require both teamwork and problem-solving skills
- The final challenge engages the teams in a putt-off tournament where teams will strive for the lowest number of combined strokes – being sub-par is the goal as teams face off against their opponents
Our team had an excellent time, really enjoyed themselves, high motivation and engagement in the team. Great ice breaker and very well organized! The best activity we have ever done.
- Encourage corporate social responsibility by giving back to the community in a tangible way
- Identify and practice the skills needed for team success
- Build relationships by allowing your team to play with a purpose
Join Us for a Showcase
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free virtual preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips