Play it Forward
We had a great team building experience with Summit - Play it Forward. Our group of 18 truly enjoyed the scavenger hunt with a purpose as well as the primer team building exercises that got us off on the right foot!
Human Resources, Schindler Elevator Corporation
Giving back to the world community is something that is increasingly relevant for today’s progressive organizations. This fast-paced adventure race combines digital photography with interactive team initiatives, while uniting team members as they work toward a common goal. Participants will be playing it forward with the purpose of raising funds for Kiva – the world’s first person-to-person micro-lending website. Kiva empowers individuals to lend directly to unique entrepreneurs in the developing world. Visit www.kiva.org for more information.
- Each team chooses an entrepreneur to raise funds for
- Teams must use problem solving and teamwork skills to find a series of locations
- Teams must work together to decipher cryptic clues or identify a place based on a photograph
- Groups will be given resources (clues, cameras, etc.), instruction and planning time to develop their strategy
- This innovative scavenger hunt will put these strategies to the test as groups must use their team skills to maximize their lending potential for their entrepreneur
Working with Summit was just the thing our department needed. What an awesome, fun way to demonstrate how valuable each person is to the team. We experienced much laughter together while learning some valuable lessons.
Senior Manager, Central Operations, Meridian Credit Union
- Encourage social responsibility by giving back to the global community in a tangible way
- Take a refreshing break from the inside of your meeting room and enjoy the local culture and sights surrounding your venue
- Use creative problem solving to develop strategies that lead to high performance
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips