“Summit Team Building was recommended to me by a couple of colleagues. They both mentioned that the team building activities they experienced were fun, but meaningful, and so well presented. I have to say that after experiencing the "Building Bridges" session I agree with them on all accounts.”
Ministry of Transportation
Your team’s goal is to build a series of highly specialized bridges. Participants will operate in small groups, cross-functional teams and as an entire organization to accomplish this bridge building challenge. With limited time and resources, coupled with the expectation of big results, your team will have to tap into the necessary elements of effective communication in order to succeed.
- Through an interactive approach to learning, participants will gain insight into the elements of effective communication
- Sub-groups will work on constructing sections of a bridge from geographically separated areas, with various barriers being placed on communication and collaboration being limited and strategic
- Meetings between sub-groups must be maximized in order to ensure the bridges will meet in the middle, and adhere to all the building parameters
- Bridges will be inspected, ensuring they meet all the building specifications and pass the weight test!
"An excellent day with my colleagues that allowed me to see others’ strengths and leadership skills and have a great time!"
Chief of Emergency Medicine, Headwaters Health Services
- Encourage social responsibility by giving back to the global community in a tangible way
- Take a refreshing break from the inside of your meeting room and enjoy the local culture and sights surrounding your venue
- Use creative problem solving to develop strategies that lead to high performance
Join Us for a Preview Event
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free virtual preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips