7 Summits Challenge
"We went up to Blue Mountain and had our Start of Season Sales Kick-Off and we had Summit Team Building come in to run our main activity and they were amazing. Great to work with throughout the whole process. We had no idea what we wanted to do in the beginning and they walked us through and gave us some great suggestions. Would definitely use again!!"
Take your team to the summit and beyond as you experience team building on Blue Mountain’s Timber Challenge. This exciting program will challenge your team to climb the 7 Summits. Various roles include lead climbers, communications manager, base camp director and more. Learn what is involved in tackling some of the highest mountains in the world and examine communication, trust, goal setting, and many other critical team skills. Although there are non-climbing roles, those that choose to climb must understand that this program is our most physically demanding program and involves sometimes difficult physical challenges at heights of 40-feet and beyond.
- A progression of team activities prepares the group for the high ropes challenge ahead
- All participants are provided with the best equipment and instructed by highly trained and certified ropes course instructors
- Participants can choose from a variety of roles, such as critical support on the ground to ascending the vertical challenge of their choice
- A facilitated debrief session will connect the experience to relevant workplace learning
- A complete safety system and training is part of this program but participants must be physically fit and comfortable with heights. This program is not for everyone
“We had a great time with the Summit team! Mary and her team lead our new department through a fun and enjoyable program that resulted in many fun stories and memories that we will cherish.”
- Push boundaries and overcome limiting mindsets to achieve personal and team success
- Deepen a sense of responsibility, empowerment and ownership
- Build trust amongst team members
- Examine teamwork, communication, problem solving and many more critical team skills
Join Us for a Showcase
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free virtual preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips