Play it Forward Virtual Edition
Summit did a wonderful job and I have received nothing but positive remarks from our participants – I cannot think of a better way to have launched our conference!
Human Resources, Schindler Elevator Corporation
Giving back to the global community is something that is increasingly relevant for today’s progressive organizations. This fast-paced online challenge combines quick thinking, strategy planning and creativity, while uniting team members as they work towards a common goal.
Participants will be playing it forward with the purpose of raising funds for Kiva – the world’s first person-to-person micro-lending website. Kiva empowers individuals to lend directly to unique entrepreneurs in the emerging world.
Visit www.kiva.org for more information.
- Each team chooses an entrepreneur to raise funds for – the better they do, the more funds they will raise
- Teams will be placed in breakout rooms and given a selection of challenges worth varying points – there will be too many of them to complete in the time allowed so planning is critical
- The keys to success will be creativity, collaboration, and quick thinking
- This innovative challenge will put these strategies to the test as groups strive to maximize their lending potential for their entrepreneur
Working with Summit was just the thing our department needed. What an awesome, fun way to demonstrate how valuable each person is to the team. We experienced much laughter together while learning some valuable lessons.
Senior Manager, Central Operations, Meridian Credit Union
- Encourage social responsibility by giving back to the global community in a tangible way
- Teams will reconnect, re-energize and enjoy a break from their daily routine
- Use creative problem solving to develop strategies that lead to high performance
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips