The Juggling Act Virtual Edition
"This was the perfect workshop to support our meeting. We had been talking about these exact learning principles and this activity put it all into practice. Everyone was engaged, learning and having fun and they were so much more productive as a result of this short time spent learning a new skill in a dynamic environment."
We’ve all been there…online work or meetings where concentration and focus fades as the day goes on. You want your team to be engaged, focused, and in a learning mindset - so shake up their day with a completely different experience. Boost engagement and energy, exercise their brains and take a break from the normal routine.
Your team will learn the art of juggling by breaking down a complex task into small and manageable steps. Peer coaching in smaller groups will provide support and motivation as they learn and have fun together. All of these concepts easily transfer to any number of new tasks your team faces every day.
- Participants will learn the skills needed to successfully master the art of juggling
- The principles involved in this process are simple and provide a reminder that we have all learned something that we never thought we could
- Each step will be explained and demonstrated before getting small groups in breakout rooms to practice and coach each other
- Individuals will set their own goals - regardless of how ambitious they are, everyone will leave with a sense of accomplishment
- (participants will need to bring their own items to juggle...we recommend limes) 🙂
This was the perfect workshop to support our meeting. We had been talking about these exact learning principles and this activity put it all into practice. Everyone was engaged, learning, and having fun and they were so much more productive as a result of this short time spent learning a new skill in a dynamic environment.
- Build relationships through fun, learning, making lots of mistakes and coaching each other to success
- Apply new learning skills to other challenges your team takes on
- Take a break from your conference/work meetings and inject a high energy challenge into your day
Join Us for a Showcase
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free half-day preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips