Conquering Everest Virtual Edition
Our company used Summit Team Building for our Sales Conference. We had over 100 people in attendance and the program that Summit designed for us was engaging and motivating for the entire team. Their team did an excellent job from start to finish in ensuring our goals as a company were met with the service they provided.”
Flanagan Food Services
At 8850m Everest is the world’s tallest mountain and one of the most sought after jewels in the mountaineering community. Your team will embark on a simulated ascent of this extraordinary mountain. During Conquering Everest you will follow Summit President Scott Kress’ climb of Everest when he became the 51st Canadian to summit. True stories, photos and video from the expedition will bring this program to life.
Throughout the story, participants will be put into into smaller breakout teams and asked to make critical climbing decisions as if they were a team climbing Mount Everest. The ultimate goal of this program is to demonstrate the power of team when embarking on a complex and challenging task. Consensus and commitment are the focus throughout this simulation- two things that are easy to understand but difficult to attain.
- A brief icebreaker and introduction sets the stage for the ascent
- Using breakout rooms, participants will work in small expedition teams where they must collaborate and reach consensus on a single solution to an expedition related dilemma
- Group answers will be compared to the expert answers and the results will determine your level of success
- The session revolves around incredible expedition stories and photos which will give your team an perspective that can only be found at the summit of Mount Everest
Summit got into the spirit of the event; very impressive. We see a lot of events and we don't always feel like the organizers understand the objective. Our objective was fun and Summit Team Buidling delivered. Fabulous!
Managing Director, Managerial Design
- Develop effective problem solving and group-decision making skills
- Understand and value each person’s unique contribution to the team
- Increase team commitment through new consensus building approaches
Join Us for a Showcase
If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures. Register for our free virtual preview and learn what Summit has to offer.
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips