Jump Start Your Team
“Inspiring, fun team building delivered with the highest degree of professionalism. We grew as individuals as we pushed our own personal limits. And we are a better company for having worked with Summit Team Building.”
Looking for a way to inject some energy and excitement into your next meeting? The Jump Start Your Team program provides a stimulating break for your team from planned meetings, while reinforcing critical team skills, communication, collaboration, and problem-solving. But there’s more…by participanting in this fun and engaging program, not only are you investing in your team’s development, but also that of disadvantaged youth in your local community.
Through our partnership with local community organizations, your team will have an opportunity to help provide local youth with opportunities to play, compete, and grow. The better your team collaborates, the more you will have to give!
Designed and delivered by Canada’s most experienced team development providers!
- The group will be divided into competitive teams with the objective of earning as many points in each challenge as possible.
- The teams will circulate through a series of classic team challenges such as Team Tic Tac Toe and Giant Jenga.
- These activities will require communication, problem-solving and collaboration in order to succeed.
- This fun-filled program will provide both your team and each individual within it with a unique opportunity to grow and learn, all while supporting fellow members of the community who are in need.
Our participants were delighted with the enthusiasm, organization and overall goals of the program, which was unique and highly engaging. From a planning perspective, they are so easy to work with - well organized both before and on the day of the event! The program was high impact, high value and will be remembered for a long time!
Hamilton Wentworth School Board
- Encourage social responsibility by giving back to the global community in a tangible way
- Take a refreshing break from the inside of your meeting room and enjoy the local culture and sights surrounding your venue
- Use creative problem solving to develop strategies that lead to high performance
Take your team to the next level. Get the latest Industry Trends and effective Team Building Tips